- All rates, hours of operation and dates are subject to change without notice.
- For tickets purchased online, the ticket purchaser must be present at the time of redemption at Glen Eden along with the e-mail confirmation, valid photo ID, and the original credit card used for the purchase.
- Glen Eden’s core season typically runs from mid-December to the end of March Break. During that time, day lift operation is ‘typically’ from 8:30 am to 9:30pm. Pre and post core season operating schedule is at the discretion of Glen Eden’s management. There are no refunds or compensation in case of cancellation of operations on account of weather, snow conditions, limited terrain, mechanical failure of equipment or for any other cause or event of any nature. The length of the winter season and daily hours of hill access are dependent on weather and snow conditions. Individual runs may be closed on a temporary basis for safety reasons or for event purposes.
- A valid Glen Eden lift ticket or season pass and proper ski or snowboarding equipment are required when riding the slopes or lifts at Glen Eden.
- All ticket holders and pass holders must adhere to the Alpine Responsibility Code, and general Code of Conduct.
- Conducting business on Glen Eden or CH property without expressed written consent, and appropriate permit, and paying associated fees is strictly prohibited and may result in the cancellation of your lift ticket or season pass without refund.
- Walking on the slopes without equipment or a valid lift ticket is not permitted.
- Pro-rated refunds may be considered due to medical reasons only.
- All Snow School Programs require the purchase of a valid Season Pass, lesson pass or lift ticket.
- Lessons Programs are non-transferable.
- Lesson Programs may only be attended by the individual named on the lesson registration.
- Lesson programs cannot be shared or split between people.
- There are no refunds or make–up classes for missed lessons.
- Please ensure that you select the correct level for your ability. Students who enroll in programs that are too difficult or too easy for their actual skill ability will need to be moved to appropriate programs. If space is available, this move will be made and any difference in price will be charged. If space is unavailable, the student may need to be unenrolled. A refund will be provided, less a $50 administration fee.
- Should lessons be cancelled for any reason Glen Eden will offer a make–up lesson date if possible. Should it not be possible to offer a make–up date, a pro–rated refund will be offered. Refunds will not be available in cases where a student is unable to attend a make–up date.
- Refund requests and changes to lesson program registration must be received 21 days prior to the start of the registered program. A$50.00 admin fee applies.
- No refunds less than 21 days (3) weeks before the first day of the lesson program.
- Pro-rated refund requests due to medical reasons can be submitted here.
- Glen Eden reserves the right to limit the quantity of Seasons Passes or Lift Tickets sold at any time. These limitations could apply to Seasons Passes and Lift Tickets in general or be specifically applied to passes and tickets on certain days and times.
- Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Fraudulent use or abuse of your seasons pass may result in your pass being suspended or cancelled without refund.
- Seasons pass holders will be issued one (1) pass following their purchase. Pass holders who lose their pass will be charged a reprint fee of $50.00.
- Glen Eden reserves the right to revoke or suspend season passes for misconduct or breach of the Alpine Responsibility Code and behavioral misconduct at any time.
- Seasons Passes are valid for use by the individual appearing in image and name on the pass. No other persons are permitted to utilize a Passholder’s pass or associated perks. Failure to adhere to this condition may result in the pass being revoked and cancelled without refund.
- Conducting business on Glen Eden or CH property without expressed written consent, an appropriate permit, and paying associated fees is strictly prohibited and may result in the cancellation of your pass without refund.
- Weather related closure or changes to operation do not qualify for any form of refund.
- Season Pass cards must be worn and visible at all times.
- Glen Eden reserves the right to update, amend, alter, or correct rates and fees on Lift Tickets or Seasons passes at any time. This may include corrections or omissions in posted data, or campaigns / marketing efforts. All posted rates shall be honored, up until the point of any change.
- Please also review https://gleneden.on.ca/at-glen-eden/safety-on-the-slopes/
- Pro-rated refund requests due to medical reasons can be submitted here.
- A valid lift ticket or season pass is required for all lessons.
- A private single lesson may be rescheduled with no fees if requested 24 hours or more in advance of the lesson.
- A private single lesson may be refunded less $25 if requested 24 hours or less in advance of the lesson.
- Private single lessons are unable to be refunded or rescheduled within 4 hours of the lesson; unless this request is triggered by the resort due to extreme weather conditions or closure.
- Up to 4 people can participate in a private single lesson and must be the same ability. Fees apply to all participants.
Glen Eden and Conservation Halton Patrons
We may collect personal information such as email addresses for registration on our mailing lists or for eligibility in a contest, survey, promotion, advice on future events or special offers. Personal information may be requested for purposes of on line purchases or donations to Conservation Halton in our secure website location that uses industry standard encryption technology. The personal information will be used only for the purposes identified. We discourage you from sending any sensitive or personal financial information, such as credit card information, via a regular email.
Site Traffic Monitoring
When you visit our website, we may collect standard internet log information about how and when you use the webpage. This information may include but, not be limited to, your IP address and location data, weblogs, time, date, browser used, referring web addresses, other communication data, searches conducted, and pages and features used or visited. This information is shared with our website providers to assist in improving our website.
To ensure that our website is optimized for ease of use, we or our service providers may use “session cookies” to collect standard information about your use of our site, including your language preferences, your browser type and version, and similar information. This information may include personal information. These cookies are intended to improve your experience of our website, and to provide seamless navigation.
Nature Conservation & Innovation Strategic Partners
Conservation Halton has launched an initiative, the Nature Conservation & Innovation Strategic Partnership (“NCISP”), as a knowledge sharing and exploration platform focusing on the challenges related to nature conservation and the role advanced technology could play in addressing this challenges, specifically in the areas of Smart Parks, Environmental Monitoring, and Water Quality and Quantity Monitoring (the “Purposes”).
The NCISP brings together specialist technology solutions companies and organizations that focus on nature conservation and the environment to collaborate with Conservation Halton in identifying and implementing appropriate technology solutions for Conservation Halton.
As part of the NCISP program, Conservation Halton may transfer your personal information to third party NCISP partners with whom we have a contractual agreement that includes appropriate privacy standards, where such third parties are assisting us with the Purposes. We ensure that all such NCISP partners that are engaged to perform services on our behalf and are provided with personal information are contractually required to observe the intent of this Privacy Statement and our privacy practices.
In fulfillment of the Purposes, our NCISP partners may be using your personal information in the following activities:
- Development and operation of a reservation system for park visits for members and non-members, special events, ski and snowboard visits for season and day pass holders and equipment rentals
- Customer Complaints or Concerns
Attn: Privacy Officer
2596 Britannia Road West
We will investigate and attempt to resolve all complaints. We will respond to your inquiry within 30 days of the request. Please be advised that there will be a reasonable cost associated with your request.
Lesson Rental Packages must be purchased and reserved online prior to lesson start date.
Glen Eden reserves the right to limit the quantity of rental equipment for pre-paid packages.
A $500 fee will apply if equipment is not returned.
Helmets are included in rental packages only for the Monday to Friday 8-week lessons.
*(Christmas, March Break and the 8-week Saturday and Sunday participants) must provide their own helmet. (helmets can be purchased at Glen Eden at the Rental Shop or Trailhead Store)