SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
- Is the equipment in good working condition and is it the appropriate size for the person using it? Properly sized equipment will greatly reduce a malfunction.
- Consider a yearly tune up by a technician.
- Consider updated rental equipment that has been checked by a technician.
- Properly sized helmets protect and keep the heat from escaping.
- Is the winter attire appropriate to the conditions of the weather? Proper layering of clothing will help in the prevention of being cold or wet.
- Consider lesson’s, if new to the sport. There are many programs to suit individuals and group